Give away free breast cancer screening for underprivileged women across the country
Dr. Skan Bunnag ( 4th from left ) , Director of the National Cancer Institute along with the executives of Thai Wacoal Plc., led by Mrs. Nonglak Techaboon-anek ( 4th from right ) , Executive Director and Director of Corporate Communications and Social Activities Department , Mr. Pranot Vesaratwit ( 3rd from right ), Executive Director. and Director of Wacoal Sales Management Mrs. Intira Nakskul ( 2nd from right ), Director of Marketing of Thai Wacoal Public Company Limited together with honored guests participated in the activity "Wacoal Mammoth Charity Club” to help women at risk or prone to breast cancer. To have the opportunity to check with mammograms and ultrasound for free, along with giving Balancing Bra and artificial breasts to fill the breast loss victims to the National Cancer Institute and 7 regional cancer hospitals, total value over 1,100,000 baht to drive the power of giving Raising encouragement for breast cancer patients
List of people pictured from left to right.
- Ms. Bupphachart Khun-in, Registered Nurse, Professional Level National Cancer Institute
- Dr. Suleeporn Saengkrachang, Deputy Director for Health System Development National Cancer Institute
- Mr. Chokchai Sukluang, Deputy Director for Administration National Cancer Institute
- Dr. Skan Bunnag, Director of the National Cancer Institute
- Mrs. Nongluk Techaboon-anek, Executive Director and Director of Corporate Communications and CSR Department, Thai Wacoal Plc.
- Mr. Pranot Vesarachwit, Executive Director and Director of Wacoal Sales Management Department, Thai Wacoal Plc.
- Mrs. Intira Nakskul, Marketing Director, Thai Wacoal Plc.
- Ms. Saranya Thongaram, Manager of Wacoal Body Clinic Department , Thai Wacoal Plc.